Our Beginners SEO course is for you if you fall into one of the following categories:
- Are thinking about starting a business
- Want to start a website but don’t know where to start
- Don’t know anything about online marketing
- You’re getting lots of phone calls giving you the hard sell on SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
- You work for a company and have ben given the job of getting the website higher in the Google rankings but you don’t really know how it works
- You think all this Google stuff is very confusing
Our aim in the beginners course is to give you a very broad understanding about how the search engines work and what you need to do to get some visibility whether that’s with your website in the natural lisitngs, PPC (Pay Per Click) or a local presence within Google Places.
The course will last half a day (around 3 hours) and there will be around 8 to 10 people with a similar background to you. We have presented this course many times before for organisations like the Chamber Of Commerce, Urban Biz and Success Doncaster. The course is presented in a very informal way by a very experienced online marketeer and we actively encourage interaction. The more you ask, the better you’ll understand the subject and the more you’ll take away.
The aim of the course is that you’ll at least understand how website optimisation works, what’s involved and be in a much better position to market your business online moving forward.
What you’ll learn
The course is structured as follows.
- Why Do We Need SEO?
- Natural v PPC
- On Page SEO (Finding the right keywords)
- Off Page SEO
- How we build links
- Google Places
- PPC (Google Adwords)
- KPI’s & Measurements Tools
The course is £99.00 ex VAT per person and the beginners course dates together with location are shown below. In order to book the course please click on the relevant Google Checkout link with the location you want to attend.