Our Intermediate SEO course is aimed at the following people.
- You’ve spent quite a lot of time online reading and researching SEO, so you understand some of the basics but you’re now getting confused
- Lots of conflicting views on the internet about how best to perform SEO seem very contradictory
- You are responsible for moving your buisness forward online
- The internet is going to form a major part of how your business grows
- You’ve set up some Google Ads but you’re not sure whether you’ve done it the most effective way
- You’ve been on our beginners course, now you want more detail
- You’d value your website and the work you’ve done so far being checked over
The Intermediate course is much more hands on than the beginners course and is designed to cover points in much more details. One of the benfits of the course is giving you some clarity given, the huge amount of advice available onthe internet around SEO, alot of which can be contradictory and confusing.
One of the most valuable parts of the course is going through the websites of the delegates and looking at what optimisation they’ve already put in place.
The course is limited to 4 delegates maximum and lasts 5 hours which is then followed by a catch up webinar 1 month later to see what changes and developments have been made. This is a great opportunity to run through the changes the delegate has made to make sure they’re on track.
What you’ll learn
The course is structed as follows.
Presentation – Why do we need SEO?
SEO Strategy – Natural v PPC
Long Tail Searches
Competition – Google Top ten
On Page SEO – Landing Page Relevancy
What is Important?
Delegate website review
Off Page SEO
Forums – Signatures
Videos – inc example set up
Blogs in more detail
Setting up your blog
Why you need it especially if you sell locally!
Google Maps on your website
PPC Marketing (Google Adwords)
Paid search background & How it works
Click Through Rates (CTR)
Set Up Example
Newsletter Sign up
Others e.g. Time on site
The cost of the course is £375.00 ex VAT and includes the 5 hours classroom time and the 1 hour webinar follow up. You can check the location details below and book onto the course using our easy payment method – Google Check Out.